The advantages of the Soccer Challenge Training
There are many coaches that are convinced that a Soccer Challenge Training has advantages and have used it for several years. Here is a list of advanteges that you can discover yourself...
- 100% game time for all participants.
- The increase of the amount of touches on the ball (technic training).
- All aspects of the soccer game are trained.
- Teaching players to be more independent and fair (game is played without referees).
Advantages for the coach
- All players can play.
- Thus no frustration and boredom.
- No pressure to put players in specific positions.
- Allows for an offensive style of play.
- No substitutions.
Advantages for the club
- Not many coaches necessary to run the tournament.
- Soccer Challenge works also with many players.
- Clubs with atleast 6 players can participate.
- The organization of the tournament is in the control of 1 to 2 persons.
- Every participant has equal playing time (100%).
Advantages for the players
- Game without referees.
- The players learn to:
- Play independently.
- Play fair.
- Solve potential conflict situations.